The Cherwell School welcomes and values all members of the school community in an atmosphere of learning which is friendly, supportive and challenging.
We aim to motivate and enable our pupils...
- to work hard and to achieve the highest standards of which they are capable
- to value learning as a lifetime activity
- to behave responsibly, courteously and with consideration for the needs and rights of others
- to become involved in the life of the school and of the wider community and by so doing to become responsible and successful citizens
- to mature in self confidence, self discipline and tolerance
- to take pride in what they do and to gain satisfaction and enjoyment from their achievements